February 22, 2022 8:30AM to 12:15PM
History of Diversity: (MN SALESPERSON & BROKER REQUIRED MODULE) (8:30AM – 12:15PM)
This module satisfies the 1-hour Fair Housing and the 1 hour Broker Module Requirement for Minnesota residents
Objectives: Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
• Understand the history of real estate and government practices that institutionalized racism in real estate
• Identify MN organizations that currently work towards eradicating racism in real estate
• Identify the real estate professional’s role in ensuring fair housing for all
• Examine individual bias that interferes in the effective and fair practice of real estate
• Create a diverse business model and understanding the benefits of diversity
8:30AM - 12:15PM via Zoom
Instructor: Mike Brennan, MN Realty School
North Dakota residents will receive 3 hours continuing education
Minnesota residents will receive 3.75 hours continuing education
Course prices will increate by $10 at Noon on Friday, February 18th.
Refund Policy: Full refund (less $10 processing fee) may be returned only if notice of cancellation is submitted in writing to FM REALTORS five business days prior to class or event. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS THEREAFTER. Email refund request to email@example.com or mail to 1535 42nd St S, Ste 300, Fargo, ND 58103.